Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Computer Gifts I Would Buy for Friends & Family

I love rock music as I wrote on my blog before. There are many rock posters on the wall of my room, and I’ve been to rock concerts four times in this eighteen months. Music is crucial for my life. That is why I would definitely buy digital audio player for my friends and family in order to make them appreciate power of music. You may be come up with iPod first when you think of any kind of audio players. Actually, I bought iPod yesterday because my former audio player broke down, but I don’t care whether the one is Mac’s production or any other company’s. In any case, they can carry tens of albums in a cell phone size device. It is much simpler and convenient. To be honest, I strongly want my friends and family to listen to mainly rock music, but I’ ll leave it to them.

No comments: